• Control methods and tools specifically made for business managers.
- Business special features compared to an ordinary sale. What is the difference between a business manager and a salesman ?
– Business organization : what kind of Business manager are you ?
Target : Key account strategies
- Tools : Pareto method – Market/offer Matrix – Accounts plan, simplified and more elaborated versions
– Lobbying action plans : how to well organize actions per account, when, etc.
- How do they set up their purchase strategies ?
Contact : Perfectly starting your face-to-face meeting
- Immediately gain confidence
– Tool : The COPA technique (Context – Objective – Plan – Agreement)
– Timing control
Collect : Information to get
- Perfectly identify customer key issues, needs, purchases method
– Tool : Discovery Form – Meeting simulation
Convince : Persuasive solution presentation
- Every business manager has pitches but few of them have efficient sales pitching : make a difference with some techniques
– 2 tools : Competitive Matrix – The EBCD (Expectation – Benefits – Characteristics – Demonstration), set up your own pitches
Control : Objections
– 2 methods to better deal with objections
Closing : Winning decision
- Discover what slows down decisions – Discover how to solve this situation – Detect the right moment to close – 6 techniques to facilitate commitments
Set up a personal action plan
- Self-analysis and participants’ diagnosis : strong/perfectible points improvement objectives.
Business managers and sales people in a complex sales environment : Information Technology, consulting, etc.
Prerequisite : none