• Build lasting relationships.
• Discover and apply a thought process which can be used to prepare any negotiation.
• Get more out of future negotiations.
Develop a positive attitude and learn how to deal with differences.
- This training uses specially translated and adapted Harvard teaching materials. It essentially comprises a series of case studies to prepare, followed by negotiation exercises
– The conduct of the negotiations and the quality of the outcomes are then studied as a group
– Participants can then judge which strategies are successful or unsuccessful
– A general preparatory framework is handed out at the end
Identification and analysis of personal approaches to negotiation
- Assumptions used for negotiation
– How to avoid a battle of positions
– Cooperation and its dangers
– How to base your approach on objective data
– Working on interests
– Effective preparation for negotiation
– How to create value
– Knowing how to get your share
– Dealing with tricks, manipulation, exclusion
Conflict resolution, managing relationships in negotiation
- Internal negotiation before external negotiation (how to prepare)
– Managing your stress levels
– Expressing your feelings without being aggressive
– How to manage tensions when each party brings considerable prior assumptions
– How to increase the likelihood of requests being met
– Resolving conflicts with the customer
– Case simulation
– Methods of persuasion
Power and strategy in negotiation
- Building power in negotiation
– Preparation techniques
– How to negotiate when forced to reach a deal
– Developing your strategy to get more out of negotiation
– Extending negotiation to other areas
– Keys to success
– We’re here to advise you
Anyone who would like to master the “win-win” approach and negotiation techniques.
Prerequisite : none