• Determine methods and tools for export. The approach with foreign partners is especially emphasized. It is generally more suitable to an export activity launch for small or medium sized companies.
Approach preparation : The importance of Business plans
- Assessing required skills
– Where should you export ?
– Which part of your offers should you target ?
– At what price and profit should you sell ?
– Exporting directly or with partners ?
– Fundamental questions to sell with partners
– Communication plan
– How to adapt company’s organization ? (If required)
– Balance Sheets Forecast : yours – your partner’s
Implementation : Partners’ approach
- Approach methods and tools
– Possible external help : financial and human help
– Partnership agreement : when to sign a contract ?
– Fundamental key points for the first weeks of your sales’ network
Methods for a long term sales development ?
- Business action control
– Sales network organization
Set up a personal action plan
- Participants’ self-analysis and diagnosis : strong/perfectible points – improvement objectives
- Business Unit Executives, Business directors and especially all players who need to define business development priorities or carry them out.
Prerequisite : none