• Breathe and control your voice during presentations
• Manage your stage fright (sweating, shaky voice, hot flashes..)
• Improve your speaking and presentation skills
• Manage the logistics and the environment (stage, visuals, notes.…)
• Adopt the right and necessary attitude to perform
Do you know how to breathe properly ?
– Body relaxation and posture – Exercises
– Breathing exercises
Do you know how to warm up your voice ?
– Understand the voice mechanism and find the resonance – Exercises
– Clear and focused voice – Vocalization
Do you know how to manage your stress and stage fright ?
(heart beat, shaky voice, sweating, confused ideas…)
– Body mechanism and solutions
– Tools to manage stress and stage fright – Exercises
Do you know how to make your speech lively ?
– Use intonation, silences, articulation – Exercises
– Find the human emotion – Role play
– Use the body language, find « your » gesture and eye contact – Exercises
Presentation in English
– Vocabulary, sign posting – Exercises
– Non -native speakers : tips to make sure your English is understood
– Introduction, transition, conclusion – Exercises
Logistics (Presentation context)
– Room/Stage, microphones, slides and speech notes
– Checklist and rehearsal – Play role
Make your audience interact to hold attention
– Self-generated content improves memory
(have the audience participate and co-create)
– Vary your slide’s look and content
(graphics, color, large font size)
– Add story to your speech and slide
Adopt the right and necessary attitude
– Necessary commitment with yourself
– Simple objectives for efficient results
– How to perform under pressure ?
Rehearsal for the Big Day
– Preparation and checklist
– « Stage entrance » Simulation
– Recommendations for the Big Day
Professionals, managers and top managers who want to feel more confident when they are talking to an audience, be aware of the right process in order to give high impact presentations and become great communicators.
Prerequisite : none