• Define stress.
• Understand how it impacts you every day and how it impacts others.
• Evaluate your work under stress and review your current management.
• Build your program of stress management.
• Learn to control your emotions with the rapid technical relaxation and directed attention.
• Develop reflexes to include in daily activities.
• Cope and manage stressful situations.
Learn to recognize and understand the stress
- The mechanisms of stress and resulting behaviors Definition and understanding of the mechanisms of stress
Conditions for the emergence of stress : Assessing the psychological type
Be able to analyze your emotions : difference between stimulation and stress
Analysis of business situations experienced by participants
– Stress and your work : test your own level of stress
Locate stressful situations : analyze your work situation and locate hot spots, the stress level in your service
Evaluate your professional stressors, identify warning signs
The proper use of stress
- Transforming the destructive stress
Stress, motivation and creativity
Balancing the needs of risk and safety in the workplace
Analysis of your own need for security and stimulation
– Develop techniques to prevent and manage everyday stress
Relaxation : control breathing, channel your energy
View fictitious and real situations to master
Manage stress, aggression or other
- Stress and aggression in relation to others
Stress and aggression : typology
Exchanges on real-life situations : current/exceptional
Knowing the face of aggression
Self-diagnosis of strengths and weaknesses
Cope with stress and aggression, analyze your resistance to stress and your own tendency to aggression, anticipate your reactions to stressful situations
– Manage and control a situation of aggression How to behave ? Anticipate and predict
Adopt assertive behavior. Respond assertively
- The positive formulation
– How to adapt your response to different personalities « aggressive », « proud », « comedian », « shy », « stubborn », etc..
– Transform conflict into opportunities for progress
Anybody under daily pressure.
Prerequisite : none.