• Mobilize all the employee profiles and optimize results.
• Adopt a « managerial posture » that impacts every personality type.
• Be able to adapt your management style to different personalities.
• Optimize your communication style to influence teams.
• Involve employees in their missions and objectives.
• Provide forms, elements and appropriate signs of recognition to make people move forward.
Auto diagnostics « what are YOUR motivational levers » and « which motivator are you ? »
Workshop Focus 1 : a case study
Identify and describe the different professional behaviours :
understanding the determinants of leverage engagement and professional performance
– Identify and describe motivational levers and behavioral characteristics of four types of personalities with the « successinsights model »
– From performance to results : the conditions of individual success
– Influence and Leadership : the art of adapting your communication and posture
– Use the energy of other people to involve them : the principle of « non-resistance »
Workshop Focus 2 : sharing experiences
Mobilize different types of people and personalities : be multimotivational
– Act on the levers of commitment and satisfaction : motivation, involvement, recognition
– Capture the attention of different personality types : play on the levers of motivation
– Arouse the interest of different personality types : play on the levers of involvement
– Maintain and boost motivation and involvement of different personality types : play on the levers of recognition
Workshop Focus 3 : video workshop
Adapt your own behavior to be a « multi-motivational manager »
– Understand your natural impact on the relationship, according to your own characteristics
– Work on your posture to play on several behavioral registers
– Be able to adapt your verbal and nonverbal communication to motivate people
– Identify the right actions to mobilize all types of employees at anytime
Workshop Focus 4 : action plan
Use the model to mobilize your hierarchy
– Implement actions to adapt your behavior and mobilize your hierarchy
– Respond to criticisms and objections of your superiors to influence them
– Give constructive feedback and adapt it to each type of superiors
Any manager, leader, supervisor team wishing to acquire methods and tools to assert its leadership on a daily basis, influence people with integrity, and mobilize teams daily, and assert its legitimacy from its hierarchy.
Prerequisite : none.