• Identify and develop the map of your emotional intelligence.
• Understand the resistances and the means to regulate them, to gain fluidity.
• Improve practice and to prevent conflict, manage difficult relationships.
• Understand and use people’s differences as sources of collective performance.
Identify and develop the map of your emotional intelligence to gain efficiency
Identify the 4 main axes in the qualities and skills that determine the
map of your interpersonal skills : Self-Awareness – Self-management -
Relation to others – Management of social relations
Scenarios with theatrical pedagogy to highlight your behavioral
patterns in your relationships
In your research for professional efficiency, what place do you grant to emotions ?
– Understand how the brain is seen by neurosciences to understand the « physiology » of emotions : why and how they occur ?
– Observe your personal dashboard, which lights are on ?
– How to take into account their messages in building your efficiency
Make your emotions an engine for personal actions
– The role of thoughts and emotions as « container » that will determine the associated behaviors
– Changing the « container » to adopt appropriate behaviors in context
– Identify the primary personalities (temperaments) and secondary personalities (characters) and discover communication adapted to these different personalities
– Work on emotional processes : know, feel and identify your emotions
– Intervene on your relational skills map to evolve using the management of mental modes (GMM behavioral neuroscience)
Role plays using the context of the participants to learn how to use the
Know how to use behavior as an information system in your
– Learn how to analyze and deal with the synergy of your emotions
and those of others
– Use the communication channel for every personality
– Identify changes in attitude, posture, understand the message and
adjust the relationship
Understand the dynamics of the relationship between cooperation and conflict
– Attentive listening and empathy – Understand the mechanisms of resistance, the sources of tension and stress – Use regulation to defuse resistance – Clarify the confusion between competing ideas and people in the team. Role Playing with participants’ concrete situations
Leaders(Managers), managers, intermediate managers and project managers.
Prerequisite : none.