• Know yourself in order to develop your leadership skills.
• Identify the behavioural profile of your staff.
• Strengthen your influence on a daily basis to improve your performance and that of your team.
• Strengthen and mobilize your team.
Understanding the essence of Leadership : relational skills &
Analyse the different roles of a leader
- Diagnose your personal leadership style, identify your strong points and points for improvement in order to create your personal progression plan
– Identify your behavioural profile
– Enhance your flexibility and personal influence
– Develop your confidence to optimise your leadership potential
Develop your role as a leader in your team and on board your team
- Training on behavioural techniques based on real life case studies
The individual : skills and performance
- Identify the individual skills of your staff
– Define the performance level of each of your staff members
– Put into place a matrix to analyse their results
– Identify skills they can develop
Set objectifves, help your staff to reach them, evaluate their performances
- Determine responsabilities and key tasks for each of them
– Set objectives
– Set a personal guidance plan for each staff member
– Make annual appraisal interviews
- The factors of motivation and demotivation
– How to motivate your team members day after day
– How to manage rejection and defense mechanisms
Stakeholder mapping of your team and their way of working
How to recognise the « DISC Colours » through words, tone of voice,
body language… - Adapt your behaviour and management style to each type of staff member
Inspiring others to follow
- Use storytelling to motivate your staff and make them feel committed
Prerequisite : none.
*Completion of TIP online (45 minutes) before the training