• Understanding the challenges of the key activities of a project.
• Develop a project from A to Z, by performing the essential steps.
Pilot project with tools.
Frame the project
- Develop a concept note to start off the project
– Identify stakeholders
- Gather the necessary information and organize the specification
– Differentiate applications needs and expectations
Organize and plan the project
- Drop down the steps to plan for the project (WBS to GANTT referenced)
– Demonstration a project management software
– Estimate the budget of the project
- Identify and measure risks
– Identify responses (preventive or corrective)
– Initiate related actions then follow
Monitor and manage the progress of the project
- Knowing the state of the project (using different types of play)
– Control its development by launching the necessary actions
Communicating with stakeholders
- Conduct meetings related to the life of the project (launched at the end)
– Adapt your written communication to your audience (dashboards and reports)
Junior leaders or project managers having to drive a project.
Heads of confirmed projects wishing to finalize their project.
Prerequisite : none.