- Getting to know oneself and adapting to a wide variety of areas of communication.
- Optimizing one’s understanding of the messages, being able to present ideas with conviction.
- Knowing the underlying rules of oral and written communication.
- Gaining practical tools to move forwards quickly and easily in the short/medium term.
What to communicate in business
- Basics of Communication « Palo Alto »
– Verbal and non-verbal, « the sound and image »
– Written communication : « I write to be read »
– Barriers to communication : cultural, social, psychological
Adjust to your audience
- Pay attention to the speaker : « active listening »
The winning shot of communication : ACE
- Develop your Assertiveness
– Apply Congruence
– Activate Empathy
Adapt the language of another, « the framework »
- Mobilize the qualities required to succeed
– Find resources tailored to situations in order to achieve the objectives : the method « of eight aspects »
– Prepare successes « preview »
– Take a step back in situations, « the positions of life »
Reframe progress points : have a positive vision
- Turn a negative into a positive experience, « the telescope »
– Know how to find common ground : invite him/her into the living room
Learn to accurately understand the other person, « know your target »
- A message for the target : « bow and arrow »
– Ask relevant questions, « the art of persuasion »
– Open questions or WWWHHWW
– Help each other to clarify his/her speech : « reformulation »
Transform a problem into goal : « the objective strategy »
- Set a positive and specific operational objective, « the smart way »
– Motivate the client to achieve his/her goal
Punctuation and emotional investment
Anyone wishing to acquire tools and basic techniques to improve their written and oral communication skills in a professional situation.
Prerequisite : none.