- Understand how to implement a change process in organizations.
- Know how to conceive and to implement a change project.
- Master different types of change and their specifics.
Know the terms of change and resistance to change
- Know what change (and its different types) means in organizations
- Know how different methods of change are implemented in organisations
– Master different steps of a change process
– Know how to seize and use external opportunities and threats as well as organizational strengths and weaknesses
Exchanges on practices
Co-definition of success conditions for a change process (in small groups)
Determine the change variables
- Define change variables based on internal and external factors
– Analyze different categories of demands
– Diagnose needs and corresponding change axis in organisation
– Define risk and benefit pyramids
Analyse a case brought up by attendees (in small groups)
Analyse the failure conditions !
Elaborate a change project
- Define priority axis
– Define different resistance risks and strategies
– Define actions in terms of change leadership which do not create conflicts
– Define “allied” networks in change process
– Set-up a related negotiation strategy
Professional simulation (Building a Business Plan)
Obtaining “go”, “no go”
Design different “control panels”
Conduct a change process
- Put human dimension at the center of change process,
– Set up un change strategy (change network and alliances, implementation tactics)
– Determine “goal populations”
– Display change levers (communication, training…)
– Assess results step by step and readjust the process
Professional simulation (Managing difficult situations and ersonalities)
Top managers, managers and head of departments, middle management.
Prerequisite : none.