- Carry out efficient interviews.
- Know and use different interview techniques.
- know how and when to use each type of interview.
Know and differentiate different types of professional interviews
- Master the structure and definitions of different types of managerial interviews
– Career development interview
– Mid-career interview
– Activities review interview
– Bonus interview
– Reframing interview
– Annual review interview, etc.
Exchange on practices
Know how to use each kind of interview according to the needs
- Which interview in which situation ?
– What kind of uses for each type of interview ?
– How to conduct each kind of interview
– How to formalize each kind of interview
Professional simulation (Assigning goals and objectives, Skill development)
Know how to display the right attitudes
- How to communicate efficiently (announce the interview)
– How to listen efficiently and display an active listening strategy
– How to be empathetic
– How to be assertive during the interview
– How to say “difficult things”
– How to say « No »
Professional simulations (reframing interview, activities review, and an
interview with a collaborator in a difficult situation)
Know how to finalize professional interview
- Methods of finalizations and their terms
– Build up an action plan
– Establish a follow-up process
– Define respective roles and actions
– How to maintain a managerial position
Professional simulation (strong asset analysis, progress axis analysis)
Professional simulation (concluding interview, defining an action plan
Top managers, Heads of departments or teams, Middle management.
Prerequisite : none.