• Identify conditions for effective cross-functional management.
• Mobilize stakeholders.
• Increase the power of positive influence to manage and involve no hierarchical link.
• Create the conditions for cooperation in functional status.
Develop collaborative teams
- Establish clear rules
– Manage and understand difficult personalities
Driving a team and extending its influence
- Expertise and experience
– Identify your network and multiply your allies
Develop leadership to mobilize without hierarchical authority
- Create a climate facilitating accession,
– Extend your influence beyond the limits of the resistance to change
– Use different forms of power to strengthen your credibility
The influence of persuasion : the levers of informal authority
- Obtain the support, consent and understanding of your allies and critics
– Effective Communication : influencing skills (levers of influence)
Who to contact to get the message ?
- Build alliances, look for opportunities
– Identify and use the structure of the informal power
– Learn with « those who argue »
For operational and general managers.
Prerequisite : none.