• Improving your ability to communicate effectively by analysing your speech, message and voice.
• Improving your image by working on gesture, staging, presence and relaxation.
• Managing stress through breathing techniques and emotional involvement.
The simple scheme of human interpersonal communication based on the works of Palo Alto
The difficulties of speaking on a specific topic
– Cultural difficulties
– Psychological difficulties
– Sociological difficulties
The impact of communication
– The winning shot to speaking in public : ACE
Delivering a speech : An art ? A gift ? Mental gymnastics ?
– Preparation is 90 % of the success of speaking in public
– First know yourself
– Prepare intellectually
– Prepare your material
– Prepare psychologically
– How much should we improvise ?
What are the essential physical attributes to be in control of when speaking in public ?
– Breathing : the plane, the « S », the chair and the respiratory drain
– The voice : the cry, the whisper, the murmur
– The look : the lines, the look and refuge
– The Body : the bubble, due image, given image and perceived image,
– weight, strength and lightness
– Implementation : the rapport between the voice and the body
– Essential work on the congruence between what the voice is saying
and the body is doing. The art of expressing happiness.
Executives, managers, project managers, business managers and anyone who is required to make public appearances in the course of their duties.
For those who want to heighten their impact on their audience.
Prerequisite : none.