• Driving collective efficacy is an art that can be learned !
• This seminar will help you :
To develop your employees’ autonomy,
To provide professional development and maximize the potential of each member of your team,
To facilitate teamwork, internally as well as externally with customers, suppliers, partners.
« How can you surround yourself with employees you can count on, individuals who can act independently without the need for lengthy explanations, effective partners with whom dialogue is the basis for a successful and sustainable cooperation ?
By changing the way people manage…
– Move from an individual dimension to a collective dimension of
effectiveness and performance
– Establish a contractual relationship
By adapting your management style to the characteristics of your partners…
– Before acting, adjust your management approach to the context
– Initiate and regulate the actions depending on the skill and commitment of the contributors
– Choose the most appropriate posture and distinguish the person from the function
By using calibrated accompanying devices and coherent development strategies…
– Organize the synergy of individual skills and team learning
– Create the conditions for a work environment conducive to mobilization
Managers, unit managers, local managers, project managers, managers of networks of expertise.
Prerequisite : none.