• Adopt a coach attitude in your management style.
• Control the process and the tools of a coach Adapt your mode of managerial response to each employee.
Know the diagnosis
– Study the environment and context
– Formulate an explicit approach and identify the needs of the coachee
– Use the systems approach instead of the analytical approach to solve the problems and overcome difficult situations
– Utilize a systemic logic centered on the consequences of problems, interactions between stakeholders, objectives to be achieved
– Challenge mental patterns
– Formalize and sign contracts
– How to create the framework for the relationship ?
– Review representations and the objective (perception and interpretation)
– Be able to distinguish the two levels of reality (first order and second order)
– Clarify the objectives (a quality objective is measurable, formulated positively, contextualized)
– Know how to ask key questions to define and achieve a goal
– Listen to the best way forward together : the systemic model of communication
Tools adapted to the demands
– The grid autonomy
– Learning GROW coaching model used (Goal, Reality, Options, Will)
– The 7 stages of grief with respect to better living
– The organizational analysis
Managers wishing to optimize the skills of their close associates.
Prerequisite : none.