• Anticipate and manage conflicts in all negotiations.
• Choose and roll out a way out to the conflict.
• Manage the several kinds of difficult negotiations.
Refresh on negotiation methodology
- War room set up where all attendees actively participate on the
negotiation case to solve
Pedagogy : group thinking on tactics to adopt and negotiation set up
Simulation of real negotiations cases brought by attendees
Conflict management policies
- Based on difficult cases, how to apprehend a rupture or a conflict
while minimizing consequences, maintaining relationship and
letting the door open to future negotiations.
Pedagogy : simulation of negotiations avoiding as much as possible the
conflict, while not being afraid of it.
How to anticipate and manage a conflict
Synthesis and evaluation
All people dealing with negotiations whether it be purchasing, selling
or managing projects or social issues.
Prerequisite : to have already followed NGO 01 training.