• Understand your relationship to time.
• Determine objectives and write.
• Identify time thieves and offer antidotes.
• Strike a balance between « time and chosen time ».
• Optimize the use of information technology and communication.
• Know how to negotiate time (urgent and/or important?) And say no.
• Develop areas for improvement.
Time management : a state of mind
- Optimize its organization : what issues ?
– Challenging habits
Reflection on « the history of big rocks »
Identify how your time is spent
- The « laws of time » and their impact on task management
– « Time Thieves » to identify and remedy
– Self-assessment of time thieves
How to optimize the time gained
- Better organized : OK… But for what ?
– Set goals and write SMART method
– Identify priorities
– Differentiate the urgent and important
Exercise : write objectives in the recruitment of an interim Manage stress
– Techniques to deal with interruptions
– How to say NO positively
– Develop effective applications
Role Play : resist application
Control the flow of information
- Some rules for writing emails
– Phone : prepare each message
– Shorten and close communication
Exercise : Writing an email (respecting the objective, structure, style)
Optimize your daily organization
- The tools : calendar, to-do list, logbook…
– Application exercise in pairs : Assistant overwhelmed…
Individual action plan
Anyone wishing to gain a better control of their time, taking into account the constraints of their work environment.
Prerequisite : none.