• Conduct a training session.
• Switch between the different tools.
• Transmit knowledge, know-how.
• Designing a module.
• Set the agenda.
• Set the objectives.
• Group dynamics.
- The use of questions, examples
– Workshops in small groups : the animation techniques of each
– The trainer’s triangle of despair
– The pyramid of educational needs
– The training triangle
– The heuristic method : why and how
– The application method : why and how
– The demonstration method : why and how
– The rules of an educational slideshow
– The different teaching methods
– The pedagogical objectives (general, operational, cross)
– Prioritizing content
– The division of training sequences (workshop : designing a story
– Roles within the group
– Dealing with difficult situations
– Effective methods for handling difficult participants
– The different phases in a group’s life
Each participant will deliver a short training session and will get an
Trainers or consultants who wish to improve their training skills.
Prerequisite : none